Monday, August 10, 2009

Go here, now

The Pioneer Woman (source of all inspiration for me) launched a new website called Tasty Kitchen. After she announced it, I became a member and salivated daily. I had ISSUES with my Windows Live log in for awhile on there so I could not submit recipes, but now I finally have. I made this over the weekend for a company party. Rave reviews all around, but not a camera to be found. When I make it again, I will add a picture. Please visit, make it and review and comment.

I love that this recipe comes from some folks in North Dakota, where my people settled once in America. I also love how versatile it is.

Also, a word to the wise: do not get on a 1 person jet ski with another person. You will tip over. Not once but twice I had to learn this lesson the hard way. And oh, yes, in FRONT OF EVERYONE I WORK WITH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

 

Weekend Housewife | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates